The wonderfull world of Sass!

on Tuesday 25 February 2014
I've seen the light and started using Sass. It's amazing. I've known of Sass since Foundation 3, yet there was no real opportunity for me to start using it. Until a few days ago, did the basics and it blew my mind.

This opens up a whole new chapter on how to make stylesheets and make life easy. Most of the code editors compile on the fly, what makes all of this a breeze to use. I looked up usefull snippets when I understood the syntax to make my use of Sass even easier. It's easy to understand and you can pretty much use it on any situation to make it better.

What I'm trying to say here, if you haven't tried it yet, then you should. It will not disappoint you. When you get to deal with CSS on a daily basis; wich in my case it is not at all; you should have already been using this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment